> Does anyone on this list have the means to move (buy or sell) between five to
> ten tons of gold?  Please contact me if so.  Serious inquiries only.  Thank
> you.

e-gold only has about 1 1/2 tons of gold in circulation right now.

If you are serious, this would be a great way to prove that the bailment
system works.

The cheapest way to obtain 5-10 tons of gold would be to deal directly
with the repositories holding the hard metal reserves. That would be JP
Morgan Chase in London and Transguard in Dubai. Links to the holding
agreements, with all the relevant contact info, are provided below.

JP Morgan Chase
http://www.e-gold.com/contracts/egold-jpmorganchase.htm

Transguard
http://www.e-gold.com/contracts/egold-transguard.htm