On Wed, 23 May 2001 20:49:58 -0400 "Samuel Mc Kee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>> Saying "log in number!" is no different from saying "password!".
>> It's just A LONGER PASSWORD.
>>
>> It means absolutely nothing.

i see:) hearing is just for justice(s):)

>Are we learning yet?

i (king|am) not confused.

i also have ears:) could u see / hear i at my pc?:)

sorry, i don't have mac:) but am able to install zoneAlarm:) if it
wouldn't be so magi`cal`ly uncontrolable:)

btw, for those with(_out_|) hearing problems, my search engine
http://nux.home.dk3.com/srch/srch.php supports searching by words
soundings, and it is free for all to use (you can even look at the data
index: it is in a text format:).

the bottom line is - u can't protect youself only by yourself or/and with
equipment/whatever sofisticated (this is needed too) - but with the low. i
guess this is too high a saying (and not e-materialistic:), but again;
those regular hackers, "keyboard sniffers" e-youth - could _not_ do thier
stuff without been allowed to by a higher auithority:) u see hear what i
mean?:)

i&ears of the world:) leon id