Viking Wrote:

>Anybody know when the eCurrency Association is going to go live?

The website for the eCurrency Trade Association will be capable of going live in about
a week or so.  The website will quickly become a portal for anybody buying and selling
gold.  However, prior to that, those interested in advertising on the website please
contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  We will be instituting trial period from the
time we go live to two weeks after.  This should allow advertisers to preview before
they purchase impressions.

    Khurram Khan

==
2 cents worth?