At 07:30 AM 6/8/2001, Braemar Holdings wrote:
>George,
>
>Thankyou for your reply.  I now have visited the Standard Transactions site
>and you're right --- it *is* extremely useful.
>
>May I also say that I am extremely impressed with the consistent high
>quality of your company's service.

Thank you.  We are doing our best to provide top level service as
we see SR as a global currency for the global economy, and not
interested in the abundance of get-rich-quick schemes on the
Net.  This past week we have spent interviewing 50+ people for
various positions here in BVI, among which are an additional
eight customer support reps, as we want to maintain the high
level of support and professionalism.

George

George Matyjewicz,  President/General Manager
Standard Reserve Holding Limited
World Wide Currency for the World
http://www.standardreserve.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]