At 12:15 PM 6/15/2001, James M. Ray wrote:
>At 11:44 AM -0400 06/15/2001, George Matyjewicz wrote:
> >
> >Sure Jim.  I believe you ;-).
>
>That's "Mr. President." ;)

I agree with the security points Jim, er, Mr President.  There's
an old Arab saying "you can lead a camel to water, but you have
to kick him in the throat to get him to drink it." ;-) .

We are all doing a CYA with statements about what you should and
should not do, i.e., read the FAQ, "our customer agreement",
etc.  The real issues seems to be an education one, which is
definitely out of our realm.  Perhaps an online security company
should write some material or hold some seminars.  Then again,
folks will probably not read or attend.

George

George Matyjewicz,  President/General Manager
Standard Transactions (BVI) Limited
World Wide Currency for the World
http://www.standardreserve.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]