At 11:21 AM 6/22/2001, SnowDog wrote:
>Incidentally, I think that your new marketing program for Standard Reserve
>is an excellent idea. If you want to pay someone on a regular basis anywhere
>in the world, then Western Union is no longer your only option. Send someone
>a payment through a Standard Reserve Account and they can pull the money
>straight out of their local ATM. They don't even need a market maker.
>
>You might want to consider targetting some of the recent immigrants into the
>US. I understand that they frequently send money back home through the
>Western Union counters. There always seem to be long lines.

Yep.  That's how we started with this program.  We just got a
10,000 member group from Japan who need to pay their members and
the members don't have Internet access.  So we developed the
program to got from their employer or organizations account
directly to the employee or members ATM card.

We have two large groups coming on with over 100,000
accounts.  In one case they work in the travel industry in Mexico
or the Caribbean and have family back home in Costa Rica or
Indonesia.  The second group are the Hispanic market place which
is very large in the US.  Atlanta has the fifth largest Mexican
population in the US.  On average they send $500 home every three weeks.

So, we are hoping that this GAP (Global ATM Payment) program
really fills a niche.

George

>Western Union is your real competitor here.

>Excellent!
>
>Craig (SnowDog)

George Matyjewicz,  President/General Manager
Standard Transactions (BVI) Limited
World Wide Currency for the World
http://www.standardreserve.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]