Yes, and I didn't say that I thought it was justified or warranted.
However that doesn't change the fact that the Americans who have been
merrily bombing other countries as a matter of policy are now very
upset that they have been similarly targeted. And I'm not going to
pretend I'm even the remotest bit upset about the pentagon being
blown up. I would have preferred the whole thing, along with the
various storm-troopers, gestapo operatives, one-world-order types,
men in black and assorted criminals that work there went up in smoke.

I suspect if you compare the number of civilians killed with the size
of the US population, it would compare to the numbers of civilians
killed in the bombing of Yugoslavia or of Iraq as opposed to their
much smaller populations. If I went around throwing stones at my
neighbours, how much sympathy would you have for me when a stone was
thrown at me?

New Books at Discount Prices
  --- Send the right message ---

        + Today freemail +

Get your free, private email address at
       http://www.today.com.au

Did you know that e-gold Ltd. stores more gold on behalf of customers
than many countries? See http://www.gold.org/Gra/Gra1.htm and the
e-gold Examiner at http://www.e-gold.com/examiner.html for details.