During the first week of October, I will be moving from San Diego back to
my home state of Indiana.  There are several factors which have
precipitated this decision, the latest occurring last Saturday.  While
taking my daily walk to the post office, I was violently assaulted and
partially robbed (in broad daylight even, and on one of the busiest
streets in town!)

I was attacked from behind, and I was outnumbered.  I believe the only
thing that saved me from a worse beating was the pulling of my Spyderco
Civilian.  When the 3 cowards saw my knife, one of them pulled his little
pissant knife and we had a brief standoff which ultimately resulted in the
3 of them turning tail and running away.

To be honest, I'm telling my story in hopes of garnering a few sympathy
purchases from my website.  I'm still short of funds for the move, and I
desperately want to get the hell out of the city!

So, for the next 7 days, GoldenGrams will be reducing ALL gold nugget
prices for e-gold customers.  Individual nuggets (normally priced at
$15/gram) are available now for $13/gram.  Placer gold normally priced at
$13.50/gram will be sold for $12/gram.  These prices will NOT be reflected
on the GoldenGrams.com website, as this offer is for my e-gold customers
ONLY.  The above-specified discounts will be applied as a refund to an
individual customer's e-gold account, to occur within 24 hours of the
receipt of said customer's order and e-gold spend.

Moreover, in response to popular demand, I have a small number of Credit
Suisse 1-gram ingotcards which will be available by midweek.  These are
being offered to my e-gold customers at a reduced price of $19 each.  I
will accept preorders for these by email, on a first-come/first-served
basis.  When my supply of ingotcards arrives, those who have placed
preorders will be contacted by email, at which time payment by e-gold will
be due.

Thank you to those who have read this far.  e-gold list people are good
people, and I am proud to be a member of this community.

Peace to all, and stay safe!

Regards,
Chris Lord-Van Voorst
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.GoldenGrams.com

Did you know that you can spend e-gold to help the victims of terror at:
http://www.freedomhound.com:80/servlet/echannel?Request=Render&ID=443149&Data=1292