At 09:30 PM 10/1/2001 +0200, Junk wrote:
>Dear list members
>
>Thank you for your emails - its a very intresting discussion
>
>The reson for the "discussion" is that we have several major b2b clients  -
>some which are in the hollywood industry who is asking us to investigate and
>recomend
>a Real time digital currency which can be integrated into their systems both
>offline and online. The system will also work with THEIR clients systems

We are piloting Standard Reserve system at two cruise lines now who had a
similar need.  They wanted to pay their crew members quickly and empower
their crew members to send money home quickly and economically.  Plus the
family members needed to obtain funds locally (Costa Rico and
Indonesia).  They now pay in cash, and the crew members scurry to a Western
Union Office where they wire money home.  The family member then has to go
to a Western Union office and receive the funds.

With SR they will electronically distribute payment to crew members who
will have two SR World Cash accounts with related ATM cards.  The crew
member receives his funds, goes online at a cyber cafe or a center setup
specifically for them and transfers money to the family member, who goes to
a local ATM to obtain funds.  There is an overall cost savings for all
involved.

My favorite for a B2B environment is when a retailer in the US contacts our
sub there (Standard Transactions (USA) Ltd) and gives him $100,000 to pay a
supplier in Trinidad.  ST USA electronically transfers the funds
(immediately) to Standard Transactions (Caribbean) Limited who writes a
check to the supplier for 303,000 TT dollars (Trinidad).  The supplier then
asks ST Caribbean to pay the manufacturer in Japan with the remaining
amount (USD $50,000).  ST Caribbean transfers the amount to Standard
Transactions (Japan) Inc. who writes a local check for 6,015,000 Yen to the
manufacturer.

That's why our subsidiary agent program is so powerful.  Since subs are a
joint venture, they are really our offices in these regions.  And we will
have 130 of them worldwide, plus 300 syndicated agents who will serve a
similar function.  Add to that approx 10,000 exchange agents, and I think
we can handle your customers requirements.  BTW, this network is contracted
to be completed by the end of 2002.

George

George Matyjewicz,  President/General Manager
Standard Transactions (BVI) Limited
http://www.standardtransactions.com
http://www.standardreserve.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Standard Transactions Agent Xchange
http://128.121.218.67/stax/

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!