At the moment we are quite happy to buy e-gold for national currency, and I have total
confidence in the e-gold system. I also don't understand why the MMs mentioned have a
problem with doing out-exchanges. Just put up the fees or alter the spread if
necessary.

However, anybody puts their credibility on the line if clients raise seemingly
important questions and they do not bother to answer. E-gold is no exception. The
e-gold techies on this list are very good at giving fast responses to questions about
things like back-ups, but we definitely need some PR people answering questions on
other issues. Anybody from e-gold out there who can help?

Nick
Fidex Group

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!