Hello,

It has come to our attention that the e-gold discussion list is being
filtered.  This has created a need for accurate and timely info, and it
seems that a new and unfiltered list would be useful.  We have set up a new
list, the DGC discussion list <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.  We hope this
new list will help enable the free flow of information.

To subscribe to the list, send a blank email to the subscription address
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and reply to the confirmation
request message.  Your email address will then be added to the list.

Regards,
GoldMoney Support

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!