>>Some might call us unscrupulous, but it isn't true!  We have
scruples. Chattel human slavery is absolutely forbidden on our site.
If you are selling people, keep that off our site.  But, otherwise,
if you have something to sell, sell it.

Why ever not? As a founding member of The Slavery Party, I am all in
favour of the re-institution of slavery, and there are millions
around the world who would be far, far better off as a slave. In
fact, my associates and myself have many times considered going to
one of these countries (mostly in Africa) where people seem to wander
around with nothing better to do until they drop dead and just take
some people to be slaves.

But I'll know to avoid your auction site for these transactions.

And to keep this post relevant, a few more choice items have been
listed to replace the many which have been snapped up. See them at
http://cgi6.ebay.com.au/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewListedItems&userid=northcote-auctions&completed=0&sort=0&since=30

New Books at Discount Prices
  --- Send the right message ---

        + Today freemail +

Get your free, private email address at
       http://www.today.com.au

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!