--- "SnowDog" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>I think I finally figured out why E-gold has been losing bars while the
>other GBC have been growing rapidly since the attack. About one half of
>E-Gold's gold, is in Dubai! How safe will that gold be in the coming months,
>if the Arab nations become united against the US?

Seriously speaking, the odds of this happening are close to Nil.  Sometimes I wonder
if people are getting completely different news headlines like "2 billion muslims take
arms in quest for world domination" or "Osama Bin Laden deploys 90,000 troops through
out the Middle East and North Africa".

There is a very simple reason why there has been sale of gold bars.  The sept 11
attacks pushed the price of gold up.  So the people who had e-gold, including OmniPay
and other MMs, and really didn't have a need for holding on to the Gold, probably
decided to sell it to make a small profit.

  Khurram Khan

==
2 cents worth?
http://two-cents-worth.com/?135153