Warning!

There is a group out there in cyberspace, who are operating under the
URL of www.goldnow.8k.com. This is NOT GoldNow Corporation. When it fails,
as it invariably will, we want it to be known that this group is not
us, we do not know who they are, and in spite of repeated requests to
cease and desist, they continue to use the offending URL. Once again,
DUE DILIGENCE is advised. Their e-gold numbers are 372312, 373414, and
376202. However, they have placed a disclaimer, in very small type, saying
they have nothing to do with us. See http://www.goldnow.8k.com/custom.html

This warning has been placed on our site, and will stay there until the
scheme fails, or they change their URL. (Most ponzi schemes don't last
90 days).

The issue for us is that when the scheme fails, some people are going
to get burnt big time, and we don't desire to be thought to be associated
with it. Going public is our defence.

Cheers!

Graham Kelly CEO
GoldNow Corporation http://www.GoldNow.St
US Fax +1(312)777-4270 or +1(509)278-2268
US Phone +1(817)238-9955
UK Phone/Fax +44 (0)709-233-7612

PAY YOUR BILLS BY GOLD!
Coming soon! As a new service, we are developing a program whereby you
can pay your accounts by gold! This will operate in the US, Canada, Australia,
New Zealand, and the UK. Stay tuned...

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!