Euro Gold Line is pleased to welcome Mr. Dennis
Peterson to the growing family.  Mr. Peterson will
become the first of our affiliations in the US.  This
will enable us to better serve our clients there.
Here is his url:  http://www.dennispeterson.net/

We have added local representatives in a number of
other countries, these will be upgraded to branch
offices after we complete our transition to a holding
company with three operating companies.

Please join us in welcoming Mr. Peterson to the group.
 We are also presently negotiating a global solution
to our banking needs.  The BBL bank in the UK
continues to delay with one excuse after another the
opening of our Sterling account there.  We apologize
to our UK clients, as we never felt that it would take
this long, and thank those who continue to use our
Dutch account for their support.

Frank
Euro Gold Line
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
http://www.mezzopolitan.com

=====
Get your free OSGold or e-gold account, visit our site and click on one of the
buttons.   http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Need to manage your e-gold account? Compare our rates.
Serving Europe, and the WORLD!!
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Stop getting ripped off, learn how to fight back, join
http://www.e-told.com/139538