On Sun, Oct 14, 2001 at 09:06:09PM +0200, Junk wrote:
> Hi im trying to fund a new account .. when i try to spend to the account i
> recive this error :
>
> Cannot preview spend, the error is:
> This amount would exceed the target accounts balance limit. Spend not
> allowed.
>

> The account is NEW and there is ZERO gold in it....
>
> i even try to fund it with one cent :))

I believe if the account's contact info doesn't seem valid they put a
balance limit on it.  This is allowed in the user agreement.

--
Tril's E-Gold Directory: http://tril.tunes.org/e-gold/links.html
Tril 0. Byte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://tril.tunes.org/

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!