Note that, if I'm not mistaken, GoldMoney INHERENTLY INCLUDES a
system where you can bail in ANY GOLD COIN at spot.

That is damn cool; if I'm not mistaken it is part of the new service
Charles Evans runs which I sold coconutgold.com too.

Very simply, go to goldmoney.com and click on the "bail in physical gold" link.

If someone specifically wanted e-gold, not goldmoney (and fair
enough), you could use cambist.net to instantly xfer it for a small
fee.

I do think GoldMoney's "we take physical gold" service is an
exceptionally good idea, use it.

And if you want to change to the more popular e-gold, cambist.net is
magnificent.

JP May!!

"Most of the world's great religions are hijacked from time to time by
men who use the religious faith of others to manipulate them for self-
serving purposes. Environmentalism is different however. It is not a
religion that happens to be manipulated from time to time for political
purpose--for the power and money it can bring to its controllers.
Environmentalism is a religion which has been deliberately created, for
the sole purpose of manipulating its followers." Arthur B. Robinson, 2001.