I resist myself to shutdown the Golden Raffle, so I made some changes:

You only have to pay US$ 15 instead of US$ 100 to become a sponsor. I
think that's much more affordable.

By being a sponsor you get:

- 100 visitors to your site.
- Your text ad sent to every bettor.
- Your text and banner ads displayed at the Sponsors page.
- And your banner rotated throughout the site.

The prize has lowered to US$ 50 (Still a good prize), but the odds are
much higher: 1 in a 100 instead of 1 in 500.

If you are interested, just visit http://www.GoldenRaffle.com

Please read the sponsor's F.A.Q. first (It's short).

Regards,
Alexis Golzman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.alexisware.com