On 14 Mar 2002, at 12:51, Jay W. wrote:

> because email is easily spoofed, we don't want
> anyone getting in the habit of thinking that because
> a text message arrived in their inbox, they actually own
> more bits of gold

> answers/ideas?

Why not just sign it with PGP?  Most people will probably not bother
or be able to verify the signature; but it would be there for those
that care.

Best,

CCS

-      Virtual Phonecards - Instant Pin by Email      -
-            Large Selection - Great Rates            -
-  http://speedypin.com/phonecard/start.mhtml?af=743  -