Being able to receive e-silver is great! I'm only a few grams short of my
second kilo, so I'd be very pleased to have it rounded out by tips! :)

Also, if anyone has any milligrams of e-platinum or e-palladium lying
around maybe they would be happy to use it for tips! By the way, Claude, I
realise your interest in gold, but it seems ludicrous to suggest that *only
gold* is money, thereby excluding silver. Silver has been used as money for
THOUSANDS of years!