5/6/2002 7:41:42 PM, Tristan Petersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Suppose we were to apply the above concepts to the cambist industry. Do
>we need only one cambist because if we don't have just one, all the
>customers suddenly become "confused"?

Interesting you bring this up, Tristan.  I have heard from some otherwise
intelligent people that they looked into gold currencies but when they saw all
the stuff about cambios "their eyes glazed over."

You know what?  The heck with them.  Life is confusing sometimes.  Buying a
car is confusing.  If you don't want to be confused when you buy a car, you
can move to India where they only make the Hindustan.  I understand they're
actually pretty solid cars.

PC