>>  > I've been using the Liberty Dollar lately for practically everything I
>>  > buy. A couple of times, one or more of the silver coins hasn't even made
>>  > it into the cash register because either an employee or another customer
>>  > has put a $10 FRN in its place so they could keep the silver for
>>  > themselves. For more information, check out
>>  > http://www.norfed.org/default.asp?REFERER=NRC48774
>>
>>  Really!?  Wow, I need to get bold and try spending one of these things.  I
>>  commend you!
>
>Note of caution: Make sure the clerks know that the coin is not US Legal
>Tender.

Fantastic!

A great enterprise.

I'm curious though, why does it say Norfed is a "non-profit" enterprise?

"non-profit" anythings should be bundled up, beaten with a stick and
burned :)  if there's "no profit its no good"  the norfed folks
should be making millions -- I hope they are.

Interesting Software LTD, BWI
http://www.interestingsoftware.com

Games, robots, dotcom, patents, high-end programming

Box 102 Gilwell Offices
The Valley, Anguilla       [EMAIL PROTECTED]