>> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-316455,00.html
>>
>> I'd probably also be "quite chuffed" (whatever that means!) if
>> I found such a nugget.

>From the story:

"The nugget, which weighs 6.1 grams (0.21oz) and is
worth up to £600, proves that there is still gold in the
stream that runs through Wanlockhead."

I make 6.1 grams to be worth about £43.55, which means
that we should all sell our grams of gold to this newsstory
author, Gillian Harris.

Regards,

Jim
 http://cambist.net/ --> now British pounds, too!