> This afternoon I learned of the untimely demise of my
> friend, business associate, and mentor Michael van Notten.
> Michael passed away last night of heart failure.

Jim,

Thank you for the information on Michael.

My condolences.  It is always sad when a friend leaves us.

All great men should be respected and remembered. Michael was evidently
one of those.

Kind regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
A Member of the Gaithman Group of Companies
An Accredited Founding Member of the
eCurrency Trade Association Inc
http://www.gold-today.com

"Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which
difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air."
- John Quincy Adams