Dear list members,

Until now I was a silent observer of this list. I am representing First
Digital International Bank, the only bank being active in DGC's.

This individual 'Paul' (no further name details known) also contacted us
yesterday to exchange 45,000 USD worth of e-gold into goldmoney. He wanted
us to do the first step and spend this amount to him:-).

I asked him if he was an eCTA-member, which he declined, instead he
offered some vague references of other people which I didn't know.

So, I suggested that he first spends to us, guaranteeing him to be paid
immediately. He didn't do it! Somehow I had some trust, so I spent him
5,000 USD as first step, with the agreement in place that he should
immediately spend back to our e-gold account. AFter 5 minutes with no
action and no feedback I told him that I will now call up Geoff Turk to
get his holding at goldmoney frozen. It was only then that he reluctantly
spend the missing 500 gg.

Since then he has not completed the original deal. No further message from
him.

What do we learn?
1. CAVEAT EMPTOR!
2. We are working now to set up an escrow sytem for transactions between
market makers and between MM and clients. We will soon come forward with
the details.

Dr. Tomaz C. de los Santos, CEO
First Digital International Bank SC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.1stdigibank.com

P.S.: We offer exchange from goldmoney to e-gold at 0.7% (we take e-gold
in exchange for goldmoney at 0.7%)