> Good Paul (or better Pavel Zarva??), you are operating under a moniker and
> expect trust???? A real name which points to a post-communistic
> individual?

I'll vouch for Paul's integrity, with the observation that he's been running
his business for almost a year, or so, (maybe longer), without any serious
problems. That's quite an indication of trust. I will also say that I've
never heard of First Digital Bank, either, and given that its representative
seems to make personal attacks, I would be far less likely to suspect that
this individual has the honesty and integrity for which he seems to strive.

Sincerely,

Craig