Dear Friends,

There's something new and different at:
  http://goldbarter.com/catlist.jsp?ID=19

Yes, the prices are now displayed in grams of gold and their
current US Dollar equivalent.  How Tristan & Todd managed
this feat of software development isn't known.

For my own part, I should be even happier if the price were
labeled US$ because, in my view, the people who recognize
three letter codes for currencies are as likely to know how
to convert gold grams in their head as not.  But, at least
the prices show for those who are unwilling to think in
gold grams.

Full currency conversion support is still up for version 2.
The plan is to have prices show in your local currency of
choice when you log into your GoldBarter account.

So, c'mon! Let's do some auctions.

Regards,

Jim
 http://goldbarter.com/