Do you know someone that has experienced poor service
with
> EVOcash or do you
> simply dislike their style therefore feel compelled
to degrade
> them?
>
> Counterpoint?

EVOcash is definitely doing something right.  That is
undeniable.  They are offering a desperately needed
service in
times of extremely poor financial privacy.  And Mr.
Graham
recognizes this.

But there is another side to this.  One thing that
e-gold or
GoldMoney are willing to do is talk about their
business and
reveal certain things that users of financial
institutions
demand, such as governance policies, financial
integrity, etc.

Speaking only for myself, EVOcash turned down an
interview with
Planet Gold.  This in itself is not an indictment of
any
wrong-doing, of course.  However, as a potential user,
I queried
them about how they are able to pay out their 9%
return on
deposits.  I thought that it was a valid question,
considering
the risks involved.  They refused to answer.  It is
their right.
But it is my right to treat them with suspicion, for
those
reasons.

Good customer service is only one aspect of a good
business.
The business itself must be GOOD and LEGITIMATE.  And
users want
to be re-assured.

Regards,

Ragnar

****
I'm rather surprised people haven't cared much that
Evocash was almost certainly involved in the Income
Ventures fraud and have evidently forgiven them for
running off with so much of other people's money.  You
don't have to speculate how it is they are able to pay
9% on deposits when scams like IV can rake in millions
or hundreds of thousands at a minimum.

I personally like the Evocash interface and system but
don't trust the people running it... in fact.. who are
they?  They are anonymous as much as can be gathered
from the site with no contact information and thus no
recourse for the poor saps who will end up losing
everything when it crashes and burns.

Dalton