Dear readers, especially the ones who defended goldspender.com a few days
back and took position against me/1st Digital International Bank:

When I saw that elwin jenkins was behind goldspender.com (acting through
his cronie Pavel Zarva and other monikers) I became very careful. And with
good reason, as the latest developments around standardreserve.com
show....

They unsuccessfully tried to embezzle 50k out of my bank.

Dr. Tomaz C. de los Santos, CEO
First Digital International Bank SC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.1stdigibank.com