Dear Patrick,

I received a message from the author of:
>  http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_02/milhouse062002.html

He seems to suggest that he expects a Dow:Au of 20:1 by
the end of this calendar year, with Au expressed in dollars per
ounce troy.  If we suppose a 9600 Dow, that reflects a $480 per
ounce troy price of gold.  If one believes in a higher Dow,
the expected ratio predicts a higher price of gold, a ten
thousand Dow implying an expected $500 price of gold.

Kinda cool for those of us long on gold.

Regards,

Jim
 http://cambist.net/