Now that is better, saying 'in your opinion' does alot more justice than bursting out saying something is a scam without providing further info.
In response to your question, I am not involved with them in any way, shape or form, but would reserve judgement on formulation of an opinion until first hand info has been shared from someone that has used their services be it good or bad! rgds Jim ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kess" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:22:11 -0500 To: "e-gold Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: [e-gold-list] Re: offshoreboom.com .. Frank, You can say if you are the owner of offshoreboom.com :-). Anyway MY opinion is that offshoreboom.com is a scam. Regarding to incrementalgold , i said "I used them and everything was OK".I don't care what you say or any other because I have used their services and everything went smoothly. -- __________________________________________________________ Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup --- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [email protected] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.
