Hello,

I often get asked by potential clients "why should I trust you" (in so
many words).  I'm sure all the MM have been asked this at one time or
another if not continually.  So in the spirit of the company verification
we've been having here lately I'd love to hear how we fare:
http://valisinternational.com

Check me out and see what you come up with.  We are listed on www.dnb.com
(but not the BBB -- I don't like those guys).  Also if you search for
VALIS International you will likely find valis.org in many places our old
and essentially defunct website.  Do we look like a scam operation?  Let
me know what you find about me that worries you, I'd  love to know.

Is there anything else I should tell you to really clear myself or
otherwise make me look even more suspicious???

Is VALIS International a scam or the best damn Bank Account and MasterCard
debit card service in the USA???

TIA

David Gendron
Founder, VALIS International

PS. you can do reverse lookups of our US and Canadian phone numbers too
(have fun checking us out), quite remarkable what you can find out about
someone on the net.