--
On 31 Mar 2003 at 22:30, Randall Randall wrote:
 Shadowcash can be integrated seamlessly into an existing
 site, or can manage the entire site.  Pricing for Shadowcash
 starts at $19,999 or 55 ounces of gold for a full
 installation, and $1,999 or 6 ounces of gold per month for
 leases.

What!

Hire me.  I will give you a custom job for far less. Payment on
completion -- completion being defined as when you start using
it.
    --digsig
         James A. Donald

ISL's IG-PAK, would cost at least $200,000 and $50,000 a year.

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.