The only problem at the moment is I want 1mdc to STOP GROWING for a
 couple months while we do the new software and a few other secret
 surprises.

Are you saying we shouldn't increase our lodgements with you?

Rob, I was mostly joking, but I was more talking about 1mdcGRAMS. Yes, ever customer brings more customer service, its a fact!!

To make an example, we will soon have to start charging (5 grams) for lost passwords.

Regarding 1mdc LODGEMENTS bonus scheme, you can and should keep making as many large lodgements as posisble - it is great PR for 1mdc.

And I sure hope the secret surprises don't entail 25% unbail charges ;o)

No, nothing like that! :)

Cheers,
Robert.

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.