> I would like to nominate:
>
> Danny Van den Berghe
>
> as hero of the e-gold list.  He has fielded every specious
> argument that has been thrown at him and calmly explained it
> with superhuman patience.  He has refused to be brow beaten,
> not responded to disparagement in kind, repeated himself
> tirelessly when ignored and intransigently upheld freedom, reason
> and common sense against all assaults.

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the compliment.
But I am not after awards.
For me it's just an excercise in expressing myself better, and when I don't
enjoy it I'll just do something else.

I doesn't matter to me whether people buy these TGC shares or not.
But that doesn't mean I cannot busy myself exposing the many flaws in this
offer.

I know people like jpm very well, because my father was exactly the same,
always talking just 1 inch besides the point, especially when you hit on a
weak spot in their reasoning. And when you bring them back a couple times
and there is no way out , they do their final trick of last resort by
turning around 180 degrees and suddenly saying they agree 100% with you, and
did so all the time (which is just another escape, because they don't really
agree at all).
Very predictable people.

So I got like 20 years training how to deal with that, and that's why jpm is
having such a good day with me.

Regards

Danny