Hello,

I am David from Speedy Exchange.

We are an independent market maker. We trade E-Gold, Evocash and Netpay.

We have started our business in June this year 2003.
Since then we are registered with Internet Trade Bureau. Our REAL and ONLY
website http://www.speedyexchange.com displays the seal from ITB. You can
click on it and verify us: "speedyexchange.com"

I have just found out a fake copy of an older version of our website:
http://www.speedy-exchange.com FRAUDULENT
Notice that the FAKE domain & website is written: "speedy-exchange" the
ONLY and the REAL one is "speedyexchange".

Please be aware. I will try my best to close the fake website. It is
registered in Ukraine.

I would really appreciate your help. It is the first time I am dealing
this sort of situation.

What to do next? I have contacted E-gold, Evocash and Netpay. I will
contact the company that registered and hosts the fraudulent replica of
our site.

Thank you,
David @Speedy Exchange
http://www.speedyexchange.com
MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING OF INTERNET TRADE BUREAU