We can exchange from E-Gold to Hyperwallet.
www.hyperwallet.com is good for direct deposit for USA/CANADA bank cheque
account.

Just open an hyperwallet account, spend CAD/USD to Egold# 1 0 1 6 4 2 2
and then we exchange to hyperwallet.
Direct Deposit should take 2-5 business days.

The exchange service fee is 2%

EGOLD Deposit Information Sheet.

Amount to deposit: $ ______________  (Canadian Cash Only)
Where to deposit: T-D Canada Trust
Branch number:02496
Account number: 6223539
Account Name: David Guitard

Direct Deposit Instructions
1)  Go to any branch of T-D Canada Trust to make your deposit with the
above information. Give the information and your Canadian Funds (in CASH
ONLY) to
the teller and tell them you want to make a deposit. Ask them to put your
name in the memo field and post it immediately.
2) After you make your deposit, email me to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Your
order information will be sent to us by email. It includes all the
information we will require to complete your order.  If you exclude any
information, you will risk delays in the processing of your order. If you
have a problem, you can call us (613-742-4414) with your order
information.

Contact info:
David Guitard  E-Gold# 1 0 1 6 4 2 2
2001 Stonehenge cres