Has it appeared to you that Graham might just not have any DMT/Alta funds?
As far as I can see he actually posted here trying to find some...

It's amazing how people always believe that exchangers have to have stock
of every paltry DGC and carry the risk of price fluctuations, provide
instant service, reply to every email, hold their hand, etc. for a few
measly percents.

And then people ask us why we are not retailing :o)

Cheers,
Robert.

budget & privacy website hosting
http://www.cyberica.net