I think "one thing at a time" is good Robert, to get it done!

If Sidd just adds in Pecunix, a system where you can say "pay - using
e-gold - Robert - 979797 - 25.00 grams" that would be a huge chage in
the IG universe.

Regarding what you say below, astonishingly we more or less DID all this in v2 of 1mdcGrams but we have been too busy to bother getting it working!

JP,
How about taking it a step further? How about making a simple click to pay
with gold pop-up that lets users select their IG to pay gr/$eqv while the
merchant picked the IG he wants to receive it in when he set it up?
Charge a flat fee, independent from the amount, and plaster 1MDC.com all
over the interface for free advertising?
If you let merchants use it directly on their sites, everyone wins....

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.