It has now been more then 72 hours that your systems have been down.
This has caused our site, hosted through Cyberica.net to be down for the
past few days. Obviously this has caused us a great loss in sales and
starting to get to the point that more action must be taken.

We have written you several times - without any response. This seems as if
you do not care about your customers.

Please respond with details and when we will be back online.