Hello everyone, I'm relatively new to the DGC world -- I've never had to
fund an account before.

My question is this: are there any exchangers that will help me remain
anonymous? It seems like most of them either ask for a phone number or
they charge very high rates.

All I want to do is send off a money order and have my account funded 1)
anonymously 2) with low rates 3) as quickly as possible (in that order of
importance). Can anyone reccomend an exchanger for me? I'm in the US, if
that matters...

Thanks!