Guys,

A very quick update on my UFO Gyrocopter project... the NZ
inventer/designer, Mac, advises that we now need the Subaru 2.2 litre
engine tuned to the LINK computer needed to run/manage the engine, and
yesterday we arranged a local car performance guy to install the LINK
computer, then dyno-tune the motor to the computer etc etc. The LINK
computer is designed and made in Christchurch, NZ, I believe.

We have found a local paint to use on the finish of the machine, but it's
a tad expensive! I may have to get GoldNow to actually sponsor the
aircraft to afford it! All things being equal, and provided I can get
some time off work, we should be flying around April-May. All my NZ
customers will be invited for a flight (if they trust my flying!) Next
year, we plan to move to Europe with the machine.

Pics here...  http://community.webshots.com/user/kelly_clan . The Link
computer can be easily seen attached to the bulkhead... it's an ingenious
little beastie!

If you want one, please advise, so I can arrange to accept your ecurrency
payments!

Graham Kelly CEO

GoldNow http://www.GoldNow.St
Primary Customer Service +61 3 9776-4886
US Phone 1-866-999-1717
US Fax 1-213-559-8555
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 233-7612
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 201-4015 CEO

'In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an
invincible summer' - Albert Camus