it never ends....

**
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: egold - verify your account information.
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 20:38:37 -0800

Dear e-gold user,

As part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and to reduce
the instance of fraud on our website, we are undertaking a period review
of our member accounts.
You are requested to visit our site by following the link given below
https://www.verification-e-gold.com/
Please fill in the required information.
This is required for us to continue to offer you a safe and risk free
environment to send and receive money online, and maintain the e-gold
Experience.
Thank you
Accounts Management

As outlined in our User Agreement, e-gold will periodically send you
information about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy
and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright 2003 e-gold Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
owners.
**