JMR wrote:
Today's my birthday, but I don't want anything for Jim Ray, except:

http://www.mozilla.org/foundation/donate.html

please give e-metal to Mozilla if you like their browser, and if you
have not tried Mozilla, you're missing something very good. You
will thank me (just for tabbed browsing) if you try it.
JMR

Happy Birthday Jim!

Mozilla Firebird Rocks!

Account#: 8000008
Account Name: AsianaGold.com
The following transaction has been posted:
You Paid: Mozilla, Account# 1022293
USD 5.00' worth of Gold (0.012547 oz or 0.390257 grams)
Memo: Donation to Mozilla project

Regards,

Joel Bruce
http://AsianaGold.com

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.