Guys,

I'm happy to report that GoldNow will soon be able to accept Polish Zloty
for ecurrency transactions, within a few days! The price USD/PLN has
dramatically changed since we were in Poland last... Stay tuned!

Please note that we have also added a new ecurrency (up till now, the
worlds best kept secret!) to our list of traded ecurrencies... to to my
site to check it out!

Graham Kelly CEO

GoldNow http://www.GoldNow.St
Primary Customer Service +61 3 9776-4886
US Phone 1-866-999-1717
US Fax 1-213-559-8555
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 233-7612
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 201-4015 CEO
UK Fax +44 (0) 870 135-0279

'I was not born to be a second-hander' - Ayn Rand