At 10:56 PM +1300 12/4/03, Graham Kelly wrote:
MS,

Can I assist? I cannot get you a NZ account, but I can help other ways,
maybe!

Graham Kelly CEO

CEO of what?

 > Can you recommend an NZ bank that accepts deposit accounts
 > (preferably with VISA debit card) from "non-natives", offers that
 > 6.5% rate, and doesn't soak you on conversion fees ?

What I'm looking for should be obvious: A debit card with low or no currency-conversion fees which I can use anywhere in the world, off a deposit account with a decent rate of interest, in a currency which equals or beats gold. If should also be easy to move funds into and out of the account, and not require an insane amount of bullshit to set up. The issuer should also have an 800 number (preferably 24/7) in order to deal with problems (such as placing a lock on my account in the event of a stolen card).

Mike.

--- You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.