Garry,

Please let me educate you here. Epassport will not fund Mark's/Tom's
debit card by an ecurrency payment. However, I can and will, along with
all the other customers/market makers who wish to use their/our/my
services.

That's what I AM! Proud to be a market maker!

Guys: If you want a virtual debit card & ATM card, please order it at my
site! We can also fund the INGold card, plus the GlobalOne cards. (when
the card issuer finally gets around to transferring the funding, that
is.)

(I'm grumpy today, as I have a full days work ahead, again) :( Now, if
all the people we deal with actually do what they say, deliver what they
promise, and actually stick to their word, I wouldn't have a PROBLEM in
the whole world! Life would be WONDERFUL... occasionally, I do have days
like that. But, thank GOD for all my calm, sensitive, smart, intelligent,
hard working, on the ball verifying staff! 100% of whom are women. SOME
of them actually like working with me as well, which is a definate bonus.
Talking of which, I'm on the hunt for more staff. All of which I normally
manage to find in my customer database.

GK

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 08:28:55 -0500, "Internet Investment Group"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> go directly to the source: http://www.epasspo
>
> Graham,
>
> How do we fund the Virtual Visa by the e-gold sale.  Tom is looking to
> sell e-gold now, how does he do it?

GoldNow http://www.GoldNow.St
Primary Customer Service +61 3 9776-4886
US Phone 1-866-999-1717
US Fax 1-213-559-8555
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 233-7612
UK Phone +44 (0) 709 201-4015 CEO
UK Fax +44 (0) 870 135-0279

'I was not born to be a second-hander' - Ayn Rand