> I did business with goldNow and Graham Kelly and I was disgusted.
> His unprofessionalism only matches the ones of Ragnar from Gold Age
and Steve Renner
> from CashCards. It is a wonder how a guy like him is let to advertise
on e-gold-list every
> single day, his bullshits.

I just have to say that we did business with Graham Kelly and he always
delivered. Sometimes it was a bit later than promised, but this is
understandable, because e-currencies have still a lot to go in terms of
popularity and volume.

We are an exchange provider ourselves, and working with Graham was a
MUCH MORE positive experience than working with some large e-services
providers, who, it seems have staff who often do not even know what they
are selling.

I think this bashing of one person needs to stop now, this is not why I
signed up to e-gold list.

Best Regards,

Julie Donska
Customer Support
Gold-cash.biz: Digital Exchange. The safe way.
Web: http://www.gold-cash.biz
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hushmail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: 271396462