Garry gave me USD worth of e-gold, and requested an exchange into
DMT/Alta credits, which was delivered into his DMT/Alta account, albeit
very late. AFTER the deal was concluded, he wanted a cancellation of the
order. So, we reversed the entire process, and we returned USD worth of
e-gold in full, less the actual DMT/Alta fees. Our discounted fee was
also returned.

--> That is not correct. We wanted a cancellation of the order because you made
another failure. We wanted e-gold to get transferred into our ALTA account but you
delivered USD. Very late funding and wrong currency.
Graham informed us that he has only USD in his ALTA account. We wanted e-gold.
Because we didn't want to wait another three weeks we accepted USD instead of e-gold.
Then we realised that it would be expensive for us to send USD funds out of DMT/ALTA.
We then asked him to reverse the transaction and he agreed.
He made two major mistakes (very late funding and wrong currency). We don't think it
is too much to ask for a FULL refund in this case.

His initial issue was the late delivery, for which we apologised, and
gave a 50% reduction on the GoldNow fee. His secondary issue now is that
he is concerned about the loss of approx. $13, between the time he
transferred the e-gold to us, and the value of it when returned...

--> According to my calculation it was about $20.
WE LOST MONEY BECAUSE YOU DELAYED THIS TRANSACTION.
I wouldn't say anything if these price fluctuations would have happened within three
or  four days while you process our order.