At 9:48 AM +1100 12/5/03, Jonathan Boles wrote:
>No. Considering that the vast majority of internet users DON'T have it
>installed, your claims of even partial "accuracy" are complete bull.

Alexa only measures IE use, and everyone here uses Mozilla by
now (www.mozilla.org) don't they?? They certainly SHOULD be
using that or Firebird! I suspect any similar toolbar for Mozilla or
Firebird would end up paying its actual users (business idea?)
for their info. That's certainly the only reason _I_ would install it
and share where _I_ surf with the world...
JMR